Our top priority is to keep our members, our employees and our community safe during local COVID-19 outbreaks. We continue to closely monitor guidance from health experts and the Center for Disease Control and take action as necessary. We are confident that social distancing and sanitizing is the best path to help slow the spread of the virus.
You continue to have access to all of your accounts without needing to visit a branch. There are multiple digital channels to view your balances, complete transfers, make loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks and so much more! We will be standing by ready to answer the phones to assist you in taking advantage of these products and services, and can even help you to enroll and use them for the first time!
Remotely access convenient GenFed services such as:
- Online banking – download GenFed’s mobile app for iphone or android to securely manage your accounts or log in from your desktop at our website.
- Mobile Check Deposit – After enrolling, you can easily deposit a check using your mobile device. CHECK AMOUNT LIMIT TEMPORARILY INCREASED TO $1,300.
- Extensive ATM network– allows you access to cash without personal contact. ATM TRANSACTION FEE AFTER 4 PER MONTH BEING WAIVED WHILE BRANCH LOBBIES ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills from the comfort of your own home or office. Schedule payments to be made immediately or on a recurring basis. And quickly and securely send money to others with Popmoney through Bill Pay.
- Cash Deposits or Loan Payments – make payments remotely at CVS, 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store, Family Dollar or Ace Cash Express
- Card Controls – download the ‘GenFed Cards’ mobile app for iphone or android to set alerts for activity on your debit and credit cards. Temporarily lock your debit and credit cards. Report a card as lost or stolen or report upcoming travel.
- Mobile Wallet – securely, and usually without contact, use your GenFed Debit or Credit Card to pay for your purchases with your Mobile Wallet.
- eSignatures – get a loan using your electronic signature, helping you avoid a trip to the branch.
- Direct deposit of your paychecks, Money Mover for loan payments or reoccurring deposits to your savings accounts, or automatic payments to pay bills such as utilities.
- Contact us via email, text or phone.