At GenFed we have your interest at heart and we know it isn’t always easy to find time to pick up a phone and call during branch hours. We have multiple ways to get in contact with your local branch if you need more information on our loan products or want to start a loan.
- Call our Loan Phone and speak to a Loan Officer up to 2 hours before or after branch hours.
(887) GF – LOAN – 0 OR (877) 435-6260.
- If you have Loan Questions or want a Loan Advisor to contact you, text your contact info to (330) 236 – 4844.
- Shoot us a message using the Contact GenFed feature on any of the pages of our website. We’ll send it onto a Loan Advisor and have them get in touch with you.
- Send us a message on Facebook letting us know which branch is closest to you and when it would be convenient for them to call and we’ll pass the info along.
- Use our appointment scheduling feature at the bottom of our homepage to set up a time at your branch that is convenient for you.
- Email email@example.com 24/7 any questions you have about our loan products and a GenFed Loan Advisor will be happy to help.
There are 6 different was you can contact us other than directly calling your branch (so really 7). We want to make the loan experience as easy as possible and that starts at the very beginning.
If you are thinking about a big purchase or have already decided on one, reach out to YOUR credit union. We look at more than just your credit score and want to work with you to get the best loan for you.