We want to make you aware that GenFed’s lobbies may close following the developments and recommendations of state and federal government. Earlier this week we issued a statement in regard to the Coronavirus that included our commitment to protect our members, employees and communities. We are confident that social distancing is the best path to help slow the spread of the virus.
Should the branch lobbies close, drive through, night drop, phones and digital services will remain available. For branches without drive through services we recommend the following:
Antwerp, Ohio branch traffic visit the ATM in the vestibule or visit the Bryan, Ohio branch drive through
Sheffield Lake and Lorain, Baumhart, Ohio branch traffic visit the Lorain, Oberlin Avenue branch drive through
Fairlawn, Ohio branch traffic use the ATM in the vestibule or visit the Akron, Ohio office or either Wadsworth office.
There are multiple digital channels to view your balances, complete transfers, make loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks and so much more! We will be standing by ready to answer the phones to assist you in taking advantage of these products and services, and can even help you to enroll and use them for the first time!
Remotely access convenient GenFed services such as:
- Online banking – download GenFed’s mobile app for iphone or android to securely manage your accounts or log in from your desktop at our website.
- Mobile Check Deposit – After enrolling, you can easily deposit a check using your mobile device.
- Extensive ATM network– allows you access to cash without personal contact.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills from the comfort of your own home or office. Schedule payments to be made on a recurring basis. And quickly and securely send money to others with Popmoney through Bill Pay.
- Card Controls – download the ‘GenFed Cards’ mobile app for iphone or android to set alerts for activity on your debit and credit cards. Temporarily lock your debit and credit cards. Report a card as lost or stolen or report upcoming travel.
- eSignatures – get a loan using your electronic signature through DocuSign, helping you avoid a trip to the branch.
- Direct deposit of your paychecks, reoccurring deposits, or automatic bill pay.
Delivering banking with your interest at heart means that the health and wellness of our members and associates are at the forefront of every decision, and we will monitor the situation and make changes as it evolves. If you have experienced a hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please reach out to us for assistance. If you have questions on COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.
Michael Doran, President/CEO