We are fully committed to protecting our members and employees in case of local COVID-19 outbreaks. At GenFed Financial Credit Union, people always come first. We are following guidance from health experts and federal agencies, including the Center for Disease Control, and want to assure you that we have comprehensive plans in place allowing us to provide uninterrupted access to your funds now and in the event the virus progresses. As a member, you have access to all of your accounts without needing to visit a branch through GenFed’s online banking and app, available from the comfort of your home or anywhere with internet access.
Remotely access convenient GenFed services such as:
- Online banking – download GenFed’s mobile app for iphone or android to securely manage your accounts or log in from your desktop at our website.
- Mobile Check Deposit – After enrolling, you can easily deposit a check using your mobile device.
- Extensive ATM network– allows you access to cash without personal contact.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills from the comfort of your own home or office. Schedule payments to be made on a recurring basis. And quickly and securely send money to others with Popmoney through Bill Pay.
- Card Controls – download the ‘GenFed Cards’ mobile app for iphone or android to set alerts for activity on your debit and credit cards. Temporarily lock your debit and credit cards. Report a card as lost or stolen or report upcoming travel.
- eSignatures – get a loan using your electronic signature through DocuSign, helping you avoid a trip to the branch.
This is a good time to set up direct deposit of your paychecks, reoccurring deposits, or automatic bill pay. These services make the day to day managing of your money easier and more efficient, while we remain focused on maintaining your financial wellness. If you do not have these services currently set up, our branch teams are happy to help you do so, or you can go to our website to find more information.
GenFed remains as focused as ever on serving your financial needs with heart. We are in this together to contain the spread of the virus and take care of our communities. Should additional information be necessary we will communicate directly with you through our regular communication channels (be sure we have your updated email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses on file) or publish information on our website. Thank you for trusting us with your financial needs.