GenFed is never really closed! Here are some options for making deposits when the branch is not open.
Night drop and digital services will remain available for uninterrupted access to your funds
- Mobile Check Deposit – Use a smart phone or computer to make a check deposit.
- Take cash to CVS, 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store, Family Dollar, or Ace Cash Express (contact us first for instructions/QRC code)
- Use a deposit taking ATM
- Use the postal service to mail the item
- Use GenFed’s Money Mover service
- Use direct deposit for your paycheck
Also, if you want to conduct business during business hours but don't want to come into the branch, in addition to the regular services you normally conduct at our drive thrus, you will also be able to open accounts, open new memberships and complete loan signings. Anything you would normally do in a branch, we can handle through the drive through and/or night drop boxes. Call your local branch for instructions on how to handle your request and we’ll get you taken care of securely and safely!