To SEND a wire transfer from your GenFed account, provide the following information to your local branch and fill in the wire request form.
- Account holder name and full address
- Account number
- Branch number and full address
- Institution number
- Swift Code / BIC / IBAN code (international).
- Routing Number (domestic)
To RECEIVE a wire transfer into your GenFed account, provide the following information to the sending financial institution. The below information is available on our wire request form.
For Domestic wires, supply the following information to other institutions when sending a wire to GenFed.
- Receiver: Corporate One FCU, 8700 Orion Place, Columbus, OH 43240, R/T: 244084264;
- Beneficiary: GenFed CU, Beneficiary Acct: 241273269
- Final Beneficiary: Member’s name, address, member# and S/L account type.
For International wires (2 options), additional information is needed to be provided:
Option 1, NO Swift Code needed by sender
- Receiver: Corporate One FCU, RTN#244084264, 8700 Orion Place, Columbus, OH, USA 43240-2078;
- Beneficiary bank: GenFed CU, RTN# 241273269, 2492 Wedgewood Dr., Akron, OH 44312
- Final Beneficiary: (please provide all of the information to avoid delay or reject of wire)
- Member’s name, member’s account#, member’s address, member’s phone#.
Option 2, SWIFT code is required/requested, use this information
- Institution: BMO Harris
- SWIFT BIC: HATRUS44
- Fed wire/ABA #: 071000288
- Beneficiary Account#: 0044709159
- Beneficiary: Currency Exchange International, Corp., 6675 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, Florida 32821
- Final Beneficiary: (please provide all information below to avoid delay/reject of wire)
- Corporate One FCU, GenFed CU, Member’s name, member’s account#, member’s address, member’s phone#.