GenFed's participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,000 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you're far from home
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,000 convenient locations and more then 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Simply have your credit union name, account number, and a government ID and you'll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate a shred branch wherever you are- through any of our locator tools, including phone, mobile app for iphone, mobile app for Android, or Internet
Find a branch location right now at www.co-opsharedbranch.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
Get a list of shared branching locations and sur-charge free ATMs texted to you! Text your zip code to 91989.