COVID 19 Update
COVID-19 Update to Branch Lobby Operating Structure
GenFed is planning to re-open our lobbies on Monday, January 25. We will continue to monitor data and recommendations, adjusting as necessary, in order to ensure that we do the right thing – for your family and ours.
Thank you for your continued patience throughout this journey as we have been ensuring wellness to avoid service disruptions. We continue appealing to your cooperative spirit to consider making transactions and inquiries that can easily be handled via other methods without visiting a branch lobby to limit exposure to one another. We offer drive-throughs, phones, ATMs, online banking, mobile apps, remote deposit and eSignatures all available for your use and safety. Visit our Remote Access Toolkit page on our website for more details.
We’re making the GenFed experience as safe as possible and here are a few things you can continue to expect when we re-open.
- Sanitation Stations will greet you upon entrance, please take advantage, and we’ll do the same prior to our visit with you.
- We’ve made Personal Protective Equipment available to staff and are asking employees to conduct wellness checks before they begin working. Please, for the safety of all members and associates, do not visit the branch if you do not feel well.
- Employees will be wearing face masks to protect you and you are required to wear a mask to visit the lobby as well. For safety and identification reasons, please be understanding if we ask that you lower your mask temporarily.
- Protective plexiglass shields have been installed where face to face transactions occur to protect you and us.
- Each location will have signs posted communicating maximum occupancy with clearly marked, socially distanced areas to stand. Each location will also have designated waiting areas outside of the branch. If these waiting areas are at capacity, please remain in your vehicle until a spot opens. For all of our safety, we kindly ask that no additional parties enter the lobby if possible.
- We encourage you to bring your own pens. We will also be sanitizing all GenFed pens after each use.
- All work areas, door handles, desks, and drive-up canisters will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Public access to branch restrooms will be closed.
- Offerings of beverages and candy will be unavailable.
- While we won’t be shaking hands to greet you during this outbreak, we are still here to provide the same level of service.
Rest assured that we remain as focused as ever on serving your financial needs with heart. If you’re experiencing a hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please visit our COVID-19 Help for Members page and reach out to us for assistance. If you have questions on COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.
Thank you for trusting us with your financial needs.
Michael Doran, President/CEO
GenFed Routing #: 2412-7326-9
« Return to "News & Events"